PAST PROGRAM | Virtual Programs
Prospect Park has been an indispensable oasis throughout the pandemic. As more Brooklynites venture outdoors, we will visit one of the more secluded areas of the park, the Rose Garden and Vale of Cashmere. This program will explore the history of this area in the park’s northeast corner; its past uses as a playground, wedding venue, and tropical garden; and the Prospect Park Alliance’s future plans for the area and the park’s Flatbush Avenue perimeter.
- Prospect Park Alliance
- Reimagining the Rose Garden
- Thomas Moore’s “Lalla Rookh” (1817)
- New York Preservation Archive
- Virtual Programs Main Page • Become a Turnstile Member
- Past Virtual Programs • Virtual Programs FAQs