To celebrate Brooklyn Battle Week, take a virtual walk through Prospect Park and follow the battle lines of the largest engagement of the Revolutionary War. We will see see where American forces tried unsuccessfully to stop the British advance at Battle Pass, follow the path some used to escape to join the main battle in Gowanus, and visit the many Revolutionary War monuments in the park, including Daniel Chester French’s sculpture to the Marquis de Lafayette and Stanford White’s memorial to the 1st Maryland Regiment.
- Old Stone House – Brooklyn Battle Week Events
- Old Stone House Battle of Brooklyn Walking Guide
- Henry P. Johnston (1878) Plan of the Battle of Long Island and of the Brooklyn Defences
- George S. Sproule (1781) A Plan of the Environs of Brooklyn Showing the Position of the Rebel Lines and Defences
- Green-Wood Cemetery
- Virtual Programs Main Page • Become a Turnstile Member
- Past Virtual Programs • Virtual Programs FAQs