- Relevant liability waivers for each tour
- Health & Safety Policies
- Accessibility Policies
- Privacy Policies
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Customer understands and agrees that all public and private tours and programs proceed rain, shine, or snow, and will not be cancelled or rescheduled due to inclement weather, unless such weather constitutes a dangerous situation for attendees. Under such circumstances, Turnstile will contact the Customer and the tour will be rescheduled to another date as agreed upon by Turnstile and the Customer. If a new date cannot be agreed up, Turnstile will issue a full refund.
Tour reservations are only valid for the date and time for which they are purchased. Once purchased, tours reservations may not be used or exchanged for any other date or time. During purchase, the Customer must review the reservation information carefully to ensure that all booking details are correct and that there are no errors.
Turnstile cannot reschedule or refund tickets that are canceled within 24 hours of the tour start time. If the Customer cancels more than 24 hours before the tour, tickets can be rescheduled for a future tour. If the Customer requests a cancelation and refund more than 24 hours before the tour, there will be a service charge of $10 per attendee for refunded tickets. If the Customer experiences a personal emergency that prevents them from attending, please call Turnstile Tours at (347) 903-8687 or send an email to email@example.com.
Private Group Tours
The Customer understands and agrees that Turnstile Tours is holding the date and time specifically for the Customer. Therefore, once Turnstile Tours receives a deposit for the tour or programs, the Customer understands the following cancellation policies: a cancellation by the Customer 30 days or more in advance of the visit will result in a full refund. A cancellation between 8 and 29 days of the visit may result in a $100 administrative fee. Cancellation within 7 days of the visit may result in the loss of any deposit by the Customer and/or a charge for any operational costs to Turnstile, including but not limited to staffing and food costs, whichever is greater. Turnstile Tours strives for customer satisfaction and will attempt to accommodate any schedule changes within reason.
Tickets Purchased from a Third Party
If a Customer purchases tickets through a third-party website, including but not limited to travel websites such as Viator, TripAdvisor, Expedia, or Virgin Experiences, the Customer should contact the third-party seller for any changes to their reservation. Turnstile cannot reschedule or refund any tickets purchased from a third party.
Visitor Conduct Policies:
- Smoking or vaping are not permitted while participating on a tour, indoors or outdoors. Smoking is prohibited indoors, on public transit, and in all parks in New York City, and our staff are entitled to a smoke-free workplace under New York City law.
- Pets are allowed only on Prospect Park Tours and select other fully outdoor tours. Pets must remain on leash at all times and be under control of their owner. If the tour guide deems the animal to be misbehaving and constitutes an impediment to other guests’ enjoyment of the tour, the owned and the animal may be asked to leave the tour.
- Guests are permitted to bring service dogs on all tours, consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and NYC Human Rights Law. Service animals are defined by the ADA as “dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities.”
- As tours operate on both public and private property, visitors should review the photography policies specific to each tour. Audio and video recording of the tour is prohibited.
- For the safety and security of all guests, staff, the public, and the sites we visit on our tours, all guests agree to abide by and comply with any instructions given by the tour guide or any other staff. Guests accept that non-compliance may result in injury, death, or permanent disability, and that non-compliance may result in removal from the tour.
- Turnstile has a zero-tolerance policy for individuals who engage in verbal or physical harassment, display discriminatory, abusive, or threatening behavior, or otherwise interfere with the experience of others. Tour participants who violate these policies will be removed the tour without a refund.