Our top priority is ensuring the health and safety of our guests, our staff, and the general public. Please review these guidelines before booking your tour, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
- Everyone must stay at least 6 feet apart from people who are not in their immediate pod or group, as per social distancing guidelines.
- All tour participants are required to bring and wear a mask that fully covers their nose and mouth for the full duration of the tour. While on food tours, participants will be allowed to remove their masks while eating and drinking, but will be required to be at least 10 feet away from people who are not in their immediate pod or group.
- Travelers from states designated by New York State as having significant COVID-19 community spread are required to quarantine for 14 days upon entering New York and may not take a tour with Turnstile Tours during this period. See the full list of restricted states and other quarantine information here.
- If you are feeling unwell either before or during your tour experience, please remove yourself from the tour and let us know so that we can refund your ticket or reschedule you to a future date.
- We’re committed to working together to create a healthy and safe experience for our team and visitors, and our professionally-trained guides will be there to support you. Turnstile Tours’ staff have received training on compliance with new health and safety protocols, will have hand sanitizer on their person, and will be wearing their masks at all times during the tour and when interacting with the public.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for individuals who endanger staff, visitors, and partners by refusing to abide by these rules, or who engage in verbal or physical harassment, displays discriminatory or threatening behavior, or otherwise interferes with the experience of others. Tour participants who violate these policies may be asked to leave the tour without a refund.
- Turnstile Tours collects and retains the names and contact information of all tour attendees in the event that contract tracing efforts are necessary, and this information may be shared with public health authorities.
- Turnstile Tours’ enhanced safety protocols are based on current City and State mandates and recommended guidelines. As in any public outdoor setting, we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to COVID-19. By taking a tour with Turnstile Tours and going outside, you voluntarily assume such risks.
By making a reservation for a tour, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the above health and safety policy and agree to follow these guidelines on behalf of yourself and the members of your party.