Gift certificates can be purchased for a specific tour or dollar amount, and they can be emailed or downloaded instantly.
How to Order a Gift Certificate:
- Click the link above.
- Select which type of gift certificate you would like. Gift certificates are sold either as pairs of tickets for a specific tour program, or as a gift card of any dollar value you select that can be redeemed on any tour program.
- If this is a gift for someone, enter the recipient’s name and email address.
- Enter your payment information and complete your order.
- Follow the instructions in your confirmation email for redeeming the gift certificate or sending it to the recipient.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What can I buy with a gift certificate?
Gift certificates can be used for any of our public tour programs, including tours of the Brooklyn Navy Yard, Brooklyn Army Terminal, Prospect Park, Wafels & Dinges Factory, Food Cart Tours, and Public Market Tours. Dollar-value gift cards can be also used to arrange private tours. Gift certificates or gift cards cannot be used for Harbor Tours, as tickets on these programs are sold by our partners at Classic Harbor Line.
What are the terms of sale of the gift certificates?
Gift certificates and gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Do gift certificates expire?
No, they do not expire.
However, you may encounter some difficulties redeeming gift certificates purchased before November 2016, which is when we changed ticketing systems. Not to worry – please just contact us at 347-903-8687 or email@example.com, and we will process your reservation for you. Please include in your message your full name, email address, phone number, the title and date of the tour you would like to join, and your gift code.
There is money left over after my purchase. Can I use this for another tour?
Yes. If you have a dollar-value gift card, you can continue to use the code until the full value has been spent. You can check the value of the gift card by clicking the link in your purchase confirmation email.
If you have a gift certificate for a specific tour and there is an amount left over, we can issue you a credit for a future tour. Just contact us at 347-903-8687 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a new code for the remainder value.
Can I send this gift certificate to someone else?
Yes, but there a few simple steps. We never want to send out a gift certificate to someone until you are certain that the purchase has been completed and you have received a confirmation email. Just open that email and you will find simple instructions for forwarding it to your intended recipient.
Can I show up at a tour with just my gift certificate?
No, a gift certificate is not a ticket, and it does not guarantee a spot on a specific tour, as all bookings are subject to availability. Be sure to check our calendar in advance and reserve your spot using the instructions for redeeming your gift certificate below.
How do I redeem a gift certificates?
- Visit our calendar or tour pages to find your desired tour, date, and time.
- Select the number of tickets that you would like to reserve.
- If you a have gift certificate for a specific tour, click “Add promo or discount code” and enter your gift certificate number.
- If you have a gift card for a dollar amount, click on “Apply a gift card” and enter your gift card number.
- Enter any other required information and complete your booking.
- Check your email for a confirmation message with directions and information for your tour.