The following guidelines are from Classic Harbor Line:
Guests can book tickets with confidence in our cancelation flexibility. Also, there have been many updates to our operating practices that guests should review:
- Bookings of 1 to 9 guests, have an option to reschedule or convert to a gift certificate up until 24 hours prior to departure. Bookings of 10 to 16 must notify us 1 week in advance to reschedule or convert to gift certificate credit. Bookings of 17 or more must notify us 2 weeks in advance to reschedule or convert to gift certificate credit. Requests for cancellation, rescheduling or conversion to gift credit must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. *Unique cancelation terms can be offered upon request. Please call 212-627-1825, option 4.
- If you purchased the trip cancellation protection, you can reschedule or receive a refund for your tickets up to 1 hour prior to departure. Requests for cancellation must be sent by email to email@example.com
- We are operating at reduced capacity for guests' comfort.
- Assigned 'zones' or 'tables' are assigned for social distancing practices on each of our excursions.
- Each guest over the age of 2 must wear a face mask when indoors.
- Each crew member will don a face mask.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout your experience with us.
- Contactless transactions are enabled for ticket purchase, check-in, bar purchases and tipping.
- High-touch points of the yachts are sanitized between every sail we operate.
- Guests and CHL crew will be turned away if they have apparent symptoms.
- Food and alcohol service is subject to the current New York State guidelines and requirements.
Classic Harbor Line will be closely adhering to the guidelines set forth by New York State's Reopening Plan. Please also note that the guidelines we adopt may be changed over time by governing authorities and we will therefore adjust accordingly. Please note that we cannot guarantee that the parameters of our operation will be the same on your cruise as the parameters set forth during your time of purchase nor may they be the same as the last time you cruised or sailed with us.
Do I have to wear a mask the entire time?
When in our interior spaces, masks are required - covering both your nose and mouth, unless you are seated in your assigned zone and you are enjoying food or beverage. Masks are no longer required on our outdoor spaces.
Do I need proof of vaccination?
As of March 7th, NYC no longer requires guests to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination in indoor dining settings.
What is the air ventilation like?
All seating on the schooners is open-air on the outer decks. Full Moon & Kingston will have all windows open and an open-air experience. The Manhattans have been outfitted with HEPA filters for their interior spaces, but also have open-air outer decks on the bow.
How much space is between me and the next person?
This will vary based on attendees. Do note that face masks are required by each guest in indoor areas, capacity is reduced to follow the current New York State Guidelines depending on the venue, and private 'zones' or private 'tables' will be designated.
Can I choose my assigned 'Zone' or 'Table'?
Our ticketing system will space bookings as they come in based on size. You can make requests (i.e. port, starboard, forward, etc.), and we will do our best to accommodate you, but cannot guarantee it will be available. All Tickets on the Manhattans will be assigned to ‘tables’ in the main salons, partitioned by plexiglass panes. All tickets on the schooners will be assigned to ‘zones’ on the open deck. All tickets on Full Moon or Kingston will be assigned to sitting areas.
Can we move around the boat? If on the Manhattans, can we go to the outer forward deck?
Yes. Please just be courteous of others, creating the best case social distancing practices.
How many guests will be on the boat?
Capacity is reduced to follow the current New York State Guidelines.
How often is the boat sanitized?
The boat is sanitized between every sail, including all high-touch points (handrails, doorknobs, chairs, table tops) and bathrooms.
Can I eat on the boat?
We will have light food options available. For health & safety concerns, we ask that if you do bring personal food, that it is nothing more than a simple, individual snack.
- For groups of 2–3 guests: $78 per person
- For groups of 4 or more: $68 per person
All tours begin and end at Chelsea Piers, Pier 62, located near the junction of 22nd St and the West Side Highway in Manhattan.
Please visit Classic Harbor Line’s Frequently Asked Questions page for driving directions and information on public transportation and parking nearby.
Please contact us for more details on booking a private tour with Classic Harbor Line.