Built on the footprint of the piers and warehouses of the historic Bush Terminal, Bush Terminal Park provided much-needed green space and waterfront access to the Brooklyn’s Sunset Park neighborhood when it opened in 2014. Join us for a virtual walk through the 22-acre park, which offers remnants of the site’s maritime and manufacturing history, unique engineered tide pools and a wild-growing forest, and unparalleled views of the harbor and skyline.
- WATCH Made in NY Campus at Bush Terminal Virtual Tour | Episode 218
- “Finally, A Park Grows in Brooklyn’s Last Industrial Pocket” (Curbed)
- Sunset Park 197-A Plan (2011)
- SCAPE Studio Deconstructed Salt Marsh (2014)
- Billion Oyster Project in Bush Terminal Park
- “Carnage and Heroism: Memories of 1956 Bush Terminal Explosion” (NY Times)