Virtual Experiences for Groups
During the pandemic, we have taken our unique guided tours of New York City online, and we would love to share them with you! In addition to our public virtual programs, we are now offering virtual experiences designed for private groups, from small team-building workshops to interactive webinars for up to 100 attendees. These virtual experiences seek to bring people together to ask questions, share memories, and learn about a wide range of topics, from street vending to maritime history, World War II to urban farming, and much, much more.
What is included:
- 60-minute live program with an expert host, hosted on Zoom
- Opportunity to interact, ask questions, and share experiences
- Flexible group sizes, from small group workshops to webinars for up to 100 participants
- Pre- and post-program reading materials on the topic, delivered by email
- Links to make it easy for your guests to sign up and join
- Step-by-step instructions for your guests
- Experiences start at $250
Interested in a custom-designed program or program series? We can do that! Check out some of our 175+ past and upcoming public programs, and we may be able to do a similar program just for you, or create a new experience. We also offer add-ons to the programs below that can include special guests, live broadcasts to remote locations, and hands-on workshops with artists and chefs.
Want updates on our group programs? Sign up for our groups newsletter.