In an effort to retain our talented staff and stay connected with our community, we are now offering online experiences that highlight our tours, research, and partners. We are talking with makers, street vendors, and museum staff, showing artifacts and materials from our archives, and sharing stories and research about the people and places that we love in New York City and beyond. Some sessions are free, while others are just $5 per household, which will help us support our staff so we can be ready to get back to giving tours once this difficult time has passed.
You can also sign up for a Turnstile Membership – become an Apprentice, a Steward, or a Quartermaster, and get access to live programs, our vast archive of past shows, and other members-only benefits – or organize a virtual experience for a private group.
Below are the sessions currently available to sign up for, to which we will be adding in the days and weeks to come. | View all upcoming programs
- Virtual Inside Industry at the Brooklyn Navy Yard for Open House New York | Episode 249
- Brooklyn Army Terminal Virtual Tour for Open House New York | Episode 248
- The Tideshift Project: Session 1 with the Waterfront Museum | Virtual Program
- Climate Change Conversation with Prospect Park Alliance Forest Ecologist Howard Goldstein | Episode 242
- Cross Country on a Citi Bike: The True Story of an Adventurous New Yorker | Episode 240
- Tide Mills: Green Energy from the Colonial Era | Episode 239
- Restoring Prospect Park's Concert Grove Pavilion | Episode 237
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Russ & Daughters' Appetizing Factory | BCAP at Home