In an effort to retain our talented staff and stay connected with our community, we are now offering online experiences that highlight our tours, research, and partners. We are talking with makers, street vendors, and museum staff, showing artifacts and materials from our archives, and sharing stories and research about the people and places that we love in New York City and beyond. Some sessions are free, while others are just $5 per household, which will help us support our staff so we can be ready to get back to giving tours once this difficult time has passed.
You can also sign up for a Turnstile Membership – become an Apprentice, a Steward, or a Quartermaster, and get access to live programs, our vast archive of past shows, and other members-only benefits – or organize a virtual experience for a private group.
Below are the sessions currently available to sign up for, to which we will be adding in the days and weeks to come. | View all upcoming programs
A Staten Island Farmer's Travels Abroad with Justin Martin | Live & Virtual Program | Sunday, February 6
Celebrate Black History and Industry at the Brooklyn Navy Yard | Free Virtual Program | Wednesday, February 23
- Street Vendor Scavenger Hunt Closing Ceremony | Virtual Program
- Exploring New York City's Stair Streets with Michael Cairl | Episode 255
- Economy, Access, and Resilience: Staten Island's North Shore with the Waterfront Alliance, Part 2 | Episode 254
- Brooklyn Navy Yard Center at BLDG 92 Turns 10 | Episode 252
- Virtual Inside Industry at the Brooklyn Navy Yard for Open House New York | Episode 249
- Brooklyn Army Terminal Virtual Tour for Open House New York | Episode 248
- Brooklyn and the Navy Armed Guard | Episode 247
- The Tideshift Project: Session 1 with the Waterfront Museum | Episode 246