In an effort to retain our talented staff and stay connected with our community, we are now offering online experiences that highlight our tours, research, and partners. We are talking with makers, street vendors, and museum staff, showing artifacts and materials from our archives, and sharing stories and research about the people and places that we love in New York City and beyond. Some sessions are free, while others are just $5 per household, which will help us support our staff so we can be ready to get back to giving tours once this difficult time has passed.
You can also sign up for a Turnstile Membership – become an Apprentice, a Steward, or a Quartermaster, and get access to live programs, our vast archive of past shows, and other members-only benefits – or organize a virtual experience for a private group.
Below are the sessions currently available to sign up for, to which we will be adding in the days and weeks to come. | View all upcoming programs
Climate Change Conversation with Prospect Park Alliance Forest Ecologist Howard Goldstein | Free Virtual Program | Tuesday, September 21
Elvis Has Left The Country: Pvt. Presley and the Brooklyn Army Terminal | Virtual Program | Wednesday, September 22
Olmsted, Public Health, and Urban Planning with Olmsted-Beil House | Free Virtual Program | Wednesday, September 22
- Cross Country on a Citi Bike: The True Story of an Adventurous New Yorker | Episode 240
- Tide Mills: Green Energy from the Colonial Era | Episode 239
- Restoring Prospect Park's Concert Grove Pavilion | Episode 237
- Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Russ & Daughters' Appetizing Factory | BCAP at Home
- Capturing Food Carts with Photographer Maxwell Schiano | Episode 233
- Ship Spotting at the Brooklyn Navy Yard | BCAP at Home
- Machines and Tools: Printing Technology with Woodside Press | BCAP at Home
- Exploring Staten Island's Olmsted-Beil House | Episode 226