In an effort to retain our talented staff and stay connected with our community, we are now offering online experiences that highlight our tours, research, and partners. We are talking with makers, street vendors, and museum staff, showing artifacts and materials from our archives, and sharing stories and research about the people and places that we love in New York City and beyond. Some sessions are free, while others are just $5 per household, which will help us support our staff so we can be ready to get back to giving tours once this difficult time has passed.
You can also sign up for a Turnstile Membership – become an Apprentice, a Steward, or a Quartermaster, and get access to live programs, our vast archive of past shows, and other members-only benefits – or organize a virtual experience for a private group.
Below are the sessions currently available to sign up for, to which we will be adding in the days and weeks to come. | View all upcoming programs
- The Tideshift Project: Session 3 | Episode 277
- Boxed in Brooklyn: Robert Gair and the Packaging Revolution | Episode 276
- Barge Family Reunion Celebration: The Tideshift Project, Session 2 | Episode 274
- May Day: Labor History of the Brooklyn Navy Yard | Episode 272
- (Re)connecting Brooklyn's History: Brooklyn's Homefront during World War II with Brooklyn Public Library
- Celebrate Black History and Industry at the Brooklyn Navy Yard | Episode 263
- A Staten Island Farmer's Travels Abroad with Justin Martin | Episode 260
- Street Vendor Scavenger Hunt Closing Ceremony | Virtual Program