In an effort to retain our talented staff and stay connected with our community, we are now offering online experiences that highlight our tours, research, and partners. We are talking with makers, street vendors, and museum staff, showing artifacts and materials from our archives, and sharing stories and research about the people and places that we love in New York City and beyond. Some sessions are free, while others are just $5 per household, which will help us support our staff so we can be ready to get back to giving tours once this difficult time has passed.
You can also sign up for a Turnstile Membership – become an Apprentice, a Steward, or a Quartermaster, and get access to live programs, our vast archive of past shows, and other members-only benefits – or organize a virtual experience for a private group.
Below are the sessions currently available to sign up for, to which we will be adding in the days and weeks to come. | View all upcoming programs
Permits and Precarity: Navigating NYC's Street Vending Regulations | Virtual Program | Sunday, October 25
Staten Island's Freight Rail: Back from the Brink with Don Lotz | Virtual Program | Friday, October 30
- The Future of Thai Cuisine | Episode 6
- Prospect Park Waterways | Free Virtual Program | Episode 152
- Open House New York at Brooklyn Navy Yard's Dry Dock 1 | Episode 151
- Open House New York at Brooklyn Army Terminal | Episode 150
- Cooking Thai Regional Dishes: Northeast | Episode 5
- Inclusive Design and Employment for People of All Abilities | Made in NYC Week | Episode 146
- Cooking With Thai Ingredients | Episode 4
- National Manufacturing Day at the Brooklyn Army Terminal | Episode 143