Noah Diamond is a man of many hats, including a Groucho Marx painted mustache and cigar. In addition to being a New York City tour guide, writer, performer, and designer, he is also an expert on all things Marx Brothers. On this special program, he’ll walk us through the many connections Groucho, Chico, Harpo, and Zeppo have had with New York City. He’ll also chat with us about his work on reviving their very first (and somewhat forgotten) Broadway musical, “Marxfest” and other performances and events he has produced, and the campaign to landmark the boys’ childhood home.
- Noah Diamond’s website
- Marx Brothers Council Podcast
- Fredonia Marxonia 2020 (Oct. 2)
- Noah Diamond (2016), Gimme a Thrill: The Story of I’ll Say She Is, the Lost Marx Brothers Musical, and How It Was Found
- Virtual Programs Main Page • Become a Turnstile Member
- Past Virtual Programs • Virtual Programs FAQs