PAST PROGRAM | Virtual Programs
Government records are not just the stuff of bureaucratic nightmares. While created to serve agency functions, federal records can also reveal very personal stories. Dennis Riley, an archivist at the New York State Archives, and formerly at the National Archives in New York and the Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation, will discuss some of the personal history reflected in the records from Puerto Rico held at the National Archives in New York City.
- Guide to Puerto Rican Records at National Archives NYC
- El Centro Library and Digital Collections
- Puerto Rican Heritage Cultural Ambassador Program
- UCONN Puerto Rican Studies Subject Guide
- Archivo Digital Nacional de Puerto Rico (private)
- Archivo General y Biblioteca Nacional de Puerto Rico (public)