PAST PROGRAM | Virtual Programs
From the Civil War through the 1960’s, a site next to the Staten Island Ferry terminal served as the central depot supplying America’s lighthouses and Aids to Navigation. Join us for a virtual visit with historian Wade Goria to the National Lighthouse Museum, which tells the story of this essential service and the people, equipment, and structures that have kept America’s shipping channels safe.
- National Lighthouse Museum • Twitter • Facebook • Instagram
- Upcoming tours and events
- WATCH Lilac Preservation Project virtual program
- WATCH Coast Guard History virtual program
- WATCH Kate Walker virtual program