Join us for another virtual boat tour, this time aboard a beautiful motor yacht with our friends at Classic Harbor Line. Starting at Chelsea Piers, we will head down the Hudson, past Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, and around the northern Upper Bay. Along the way, we will discuss the evolution of the skylines on both sides of the river, highlight the maritime history still visible in the landscape, and share insights on the working of the harbor today.
- “The Woman Who Harvested a Wheat Field Off Wall Street” (New York Times)
- “Superpier Almost Floats” (Popular Mechanics)
- “Lady Liberty’s Bomb-Scarred Torch” (Artnet)
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Virtual Programs Main Page • Become a Turnstile Member
- Past Virtual Programs • Virtual Programs FAQs