The Brooklyn Army Terminal has served many functions over the years, including as a liquor storehouse in the 1920’s, a coffee roastery in the 1930’s postal sorting center in the 1960’s, and a massive art exhibition space in the 1980’s. In celebration of the 102nd anniversary of the Terminal’s groundbreaking, we will be delving into our archives to share a selection of our favorite stories from a century of labor, logistics, and innovation at this waterfront landmark.
- Brooklyn Army Terminal website
- COVID-19 Emergency Supply Sourcing & Manufacturing
- 100 Years of Refuge at the Brooklyn Army Terminal
- Support Makerspace NYC
- Virtual Programs Main Page • Become a Turnstile Member
- Past Virtual Programs • Virtual Programs FAQs